- Cruise the 30,000 Islands on Canada’s finest sightseeing cruise ship! (departs daily June to October)
- District Museum & Lookout Tower
- Walking Trails, Hiking Rugged Trails and Cycling Trails abound by Georgian Bay!
- Relax in our Great Parks and 2 Public Beaches
- Swimming, Fishing, Boating,Golfing, or Relaxing, amidst the breathtaking scenery!
- Stockey Centre Concert Hall for the Performing Arts (on The Bay)
- Bobby Orr Hall of Fame (at the Stockey Centre)
- Paddling Centre for Kayaking and Canoeing on The Bay!
- Scenic Georgian Bay Flights along our endless shoreline
- Cross Country Skiing on premier groomed trails (15min.)
WHAT AN HONOUR TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN NO.1 REGION IN THE WORLD TO VISIT, by National Geographic in June 2011 !!
Call us today and visit to FIND OUT WHY WE ARE NO.1 !